Mitin Garegin Nikolaevich
Candidate of Legal Sciences, expert practitioner in the field of GR. Business coach, consultant.
• Interaction with state and municipal authorities
• Preparation and legal support of bills and drafts of departmental regulations
• Analysis and generalization of judicial practice in the field of state and municipal administration, the procedure for the formation of public authorities, local governments
• Preparation of local regulations of the organization, analysis of draft laws, projects of other regulatory legal and technical documents (GOSTs, technical regulations)
• Analysis and development of regulatory and technical documents in the field of industrial safety (OST, RD, VPB, instructions)
• Advising on electoral law, anti-corruption legislation and legislation on non-profit organizations.
Experience in the field of GR for about 10 years, worked both in the civil service and in commercial consulting. 2011 to 2016 was a member of the Central Election Commission of the Russian Federation; in 2017, he headed a state body of a constituent entity of the Russian Federation.
Among the completed projects over the past 3 years:
support of amendments to the Tax Code of the Russian Federation and other regulations regarding the abolition of the collection of value added tax when selling a certain type of secondary raw materials, support of the cancellation of duty-free export of raw materials to a number of foreign countries;
representing the interests of a professional association in relevant government bodies (2017);
preparation and promotion of bills aimed at deoffshorization of Russian business;
protection of the interests of the administration of one of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation (2015-2016).